After the success of our first Randomized league this year, we believe the community is ready to get into the world of Halo eSports,
so we redesigned our League and we are proud to be hosting the SASpartans 4v4 League.
This league was designed to represent the Halo Pro League, so that newcomers to halo get a feel for International Halo eSports and the veterans can get back into action!
1 December - 7 December
- CTF on Coliseum
- Slayer on Plaza
- Stronghold on Rig
8 December - 14 December
- Stronghold on Plaza
- Slayer on Regret
- CTF on Truth
15 December - 21 December
- CTF on Fathom
- Slayer on Eden
- Stronghold on Empire
Updates every minute - View full tournament
- Any setting not listed below should not be changed from its default state within the private match lobby. the Global settings are to be used for all Game modes unless otherwise specified in the game modes specific section.
- The hosting team is responsible for setting up a private lobby match with the correct settings and the correct map. If the hosting team starts the game with the wrong settings, it will result in penalties for that map/mode. Please refer to the Penalties section of this rules page.
- Team Type: 4v4
- Game Mode: CTF, Slayer, Stronghold
- Best of: 3
- No settings need to be changed other than setting the lobby to 8 players invite only
- All players must have their gamertag on their profile
- All players must have a Discord account
All disputes and queries must be logged on Discord. Disputes can also be resolved in the even the tournament admin(GhostSixty6) is online on xbox live
- Round Robin: Teams are assigned 1 match per week to be played before the end of the round cut-off date. There will be 3 rounds. Matches must be reported on Discord within 24 hours after being played.
- Seeding: Teams will be randomly seeded at of the close of Registration.
- Finish Games: If a player’s connection to the server becomes unreasonable during a game, the Game must still be played. The lag incident should be reported to tournament support immediately following that game.
- Incorrect Ending: If the Host incorrectly ends a Game, their Team may Forfeit the Game.
- No Shows: The No Show grace period time is 30 minutes after the match's original start time. For example, if a match is scheduled for 10:00 PM, the no show time for this match would be 10:15 PM. No Shows must be verified by a Tournament Official. In order to contact a Tournament Official use Discord.
- Report Match Score: To report the Match results, Teams must report the Match Score accurately, with overall Games won being reported. For example, the Match Score can be reported as 2-0, 2-1, 3-0, 3-1, or 3-2 depending upon the Match length. Reporting the individual points for each Game is optional.
- Cheating: Breaking any rule and any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a Forfeit of a Game, Match, or Ban from the tournament. Cheating, glitching, and abusing in-game mechanics accusations must be verified by a Tournament Official.
- Screenshots: At least one member of each Team should take a Screenshot(s) of each Game’s results in case proof is needed for a dispute. Screenshots should be clearly visible and contain the Game Score, all Players on both Teams, and a time stamp.
- Disputes: In order to dispute Game results, Players/Teams must notify a Tournament Official, via our Discord server. In order to dispute Match results, Players/Teams must notify a Tournament Official, via Discord, that they would like to Protest the Match no longer than 30 minutes after the end of the Match.
- Dispute Evidence: If a Screenshot(s) is needed in order to resolve a dispute, it should be transferred to the user’s computer and uploaded to a video website such as YouTube. The URL for the image(s)/video must be attached to the dispute Ticket(s) or provided to a Tournament Official via our Discord server. The issue must be clearly stated as well as the time in the video in which the issue occurred, and/or what the Tournament Official should be looking for in the picture.
- Tickets & Live Support: Tournament support can be requested by contacting a Tournament Official use our Discord server. For issues with registration, missing tournament achievements, and general tournament questions, please use the ‘Contact us’ tab.
- Live Support via Discord Limit: Only 1 Player per Team should us Discord for in-game issues and that Player should stay on Discord until a Tournament Official answers their call.
- Listen for Instructions: If a Tournament Official is called into a Custom Game, Players must keep the Tournament Official un-muted at all times.
- Abuse: Verbal and/or written abuse of a Tournament Official will not be tolerated through any medium. This includes, but is not limited to, voice communications in game, voice messages, live support chats, written messages on Discord Twitter, Facebook, etc. Violators of this rule may be disqualified from the Tournament.
- Decisions Are Final: Tournament Staff have the final decision in all matters related to this competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify any team from this tournament, this decision will be final